Who is it aimed it?
Primarily aimed at workers & contractors undergoing core WTSR training to
become authorised or competent technicians. Also relevant for anyone with
responsibilities for the preparation, implementation or operation of safe
systems of work in a wind turbine. Highly relevant for:
• Wind Technicians
• Selected Persons
• Authorising Engineers
• Operational Controllers
• H&S Advisers
• Asset Managers
• Responsible Managers
• Authorisation Officers
The course follows the SafetyOn/G+ Core WTSR Training Course.
• What are the WTSR?
• Policy, philosophy, principles and general provisions
• Supporting Procedures (P1-P8)
• Behavioural Safety and the Wind Turbine Safety Rules
• Responsibilities of persons
• Applying the WTSR in the workplace
• Course Evaluation & Test